Saturday, December 12, 2009

World Biggest White Shark Important Question On Pet SHARKS?

Important question on pet SHARKS? - world biggest white shark

Buy In looking for a pet shark, but I do not know where you will find a friend of mine told me that u can buy eggs of sharks online, but I prefer a very small baby shark that is about to buy 4 to 5 cm. I looked online and it is a kind of shark, I will, I think it's a white tip shark:

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/marine/s ...

http://www.aquarticles.com/images/Fish% 2 ...

and need to know how long it will take to reach a large tank of 100 gallons and the size of a tank would be needed if the growth. I would also like to hit how long dose of this type of shark to know to reach the size of your ful, and a fully developed picture of the shark.

Please leave links where I can buy that shark and how to take care of him. I never had a shark Falls earlier, he had a lot of freshwater sharks. I had a saltwater aquarium, but I did my fish when I went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment