Saturday, January 23, 2010

Unique Table Decorations Table Decorations Other Than Flowers And Candles?

Table decorations other than flowers and candles? - unique table decorations

OK, so I think 14 tables for our wedding. I'm trying to decorate each table to save money without flowers. Today I bought 8 glasses, flowers, and 6 cups that have other things.

3 cups are flat and wide, and I'll put stones, water and floating candles in them. The other 3 parts are not that important and are a little higher, and I do not know what to ask them. The point is a unique look with different types of cups and bowls of age, so it is a little funky (do not worry, I am convinced that everything looks good together).

It may look good, with some decorative stones and a candle in the column, but I'm not sure what could have another. I thought I had my potpourri of colors in them, or would be something too expensive. The theme is vintage and the colors of sage and plums.

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plum and sage with pillar candles facial height
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/2995 ...
like the glasses on the link in the center with candles

Anonymous said...

What is share with plums in it? the stones were placed on the ground, and then the plums

Post a Comment