Monday, February 22, 2010

Anime Incest Blogspot Yaoi/Yuri/Incest Anime!?

Yaoi/Yuri/Incest anime!? - anime incest blogspot

OK, soo .... Some time ago I began to see this cartoon. I have the episode 6 and then I stopped. So I thought again, but I have no idea what his reputation! I remember it was about this girl, and she had the key he had idk ... .. maybe 5 blocks. and when I (on one of the jewels of light and a god? want to use) .... Government grant in the amount of time ... er ... something like that ..? (I saw a long time) and remember that there was this girl in green (ISH), love the hair .... gave him the key .. I think? Yuri and belonged. And supposedly the last in the series was shonen-ai between these two brothers ... and the girl with green hair remained with the main characters a girl andacted as a correspondent visiting ...... I do not know explination terrible, but I want him back soo ... Help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment