Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dental Hygiene Application Cover Letter Please Critique This! ?

Please critique this! ? - dental hygiene application cover letter

OK, here is my letter to my add request! Please Send Me Someone feedback!

Expensive

I am writing in response to its announcement of a dental assistant.
In the past 5 years has been my goal to educate my son and raise. Be a housewife, I have skills in financial management, financial management, family care. Or, as my son goes to school, I am anxious to return to the workforce and build a promising career for me. The field of dentistry has really sparked my interest in all hands in their interactions with a good education in oral hygiene. Although I have no direct experience in the dental field, I think it would be a perfect candidate for the training, I thrive because I will be educated and learn how Prettfast. I have experience working in a team and responsibilities of the office. I am familiar with Microsoft Word, Office and QuickBooks. I am a responsible and reliable transportation.
I enclose my application / CV / both. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss the situation.

Best regards,

2 comments:

Jim J said...

I do not want to criticize the grammar, but it also offers some general suggestions.

Should 1.) gout, "Over the past 5 years (five years), my goal was ...." and his "housewife ..."

2). Highlighting, can offer the benefits of employers

3.) key "Even though I have no direct experience in the field of dentistry ..."

4.) Identify your skills, experience and positive attitude

blondeex... said...

concentrate on the postive, you have a resume?
.

Post a Comment